You should buy life insurance when you care deeply for someone or want to make a difference in the world, and your financial resources aren’t able to fill the financial gap if you were to die.
Why buy life insurance?
- Coverage is not as expensive as you think
- Work coverage is not enough
- If you wait, it will cost you
- It’s not as complicated as you think
- Permanent life insurance lasts your entire life
- Term life insurance lasts a limited number of years
- Don’t leave behind your debts
- Donate the death benefit to charity
- Leave your legacy
There are two reasons to buy life insurance right now. The first is because you love someone and couldn’t imagine a world where they would be in a financial bind. The other reason is because life insurance can be used as a retirement income solution.