Insurance to Cover Your Buildings and Other Key Business Assets
We provide property insurance to businesses, small and large, to protect property that is vital to operations.
Property insurance protects your assets against damage, loss of income or loss of use. In the case of fire, explosion, hail, vandalism or theft to name a few, property insurance helps cover the cost to replace or repair the item.
Whether you are a business renting office space or a business that owns multiple buildings, Madison Insurance Group has multiple ‘A’ rated or better carriers that will help protect your business assets.
Some common examples of property coverage include:
- Buildings and other structures
- Any outdoor property such as signs or fences
- Mobile property like equipment, tools and fork lifts
- Furniture and supplies
- Leased equipment
- Computers or data processing equipment
- Records, valuable papers, books and documents
- Money and securities
- Intangible property such as trademarks and logos
Protecting your business assets will help you keep your business running. Protecting the “bricks and mortar” of your business will give you the peace of mind to focus on running your business knowing your key assets are protected.